Typical Accommodations

So what do we do if your child struggles with their mental health?

We assess, brainstorm, and create an accommodation plan so that they will be successful in school.

Children who struggle with their mental health are entitled to accommodations and it usually comes in the way of a 504 plan under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Your child may even qualify for an IEP.

Typical Accommodations Include, but are not limited to:

– Shortened Assignments


-A Timer

-Check-ins with the school counselor.

-Extra time on tests.

-Extra Time to turn in assignments.

-Open note tests


-Permit assignments to be turned in online

-Permitted hybrid learning

We also provide Academic Coaches that help your child with:

Homework Completion

Emotion Regulation Skills

Individual Counseling (by a Licensed professional)